Cost of living in Barrancabermeja, Colombia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03531 RSD / COP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barrancabermeja (Colombia) is 17% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 88,018 Дин. (COL$2,492,923) in Barrancabermeja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (about 1 hour ago)