Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 260 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 60.381 RSD / BAM
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 5% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 72,234 Дин. (1,196KM) in Banja Luka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)