Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.184 RSD / DOP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 8% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 64,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 59,013 Дин. (RD$ 27,021) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (29 minutes ago)