Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.087 RSD / DOP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 17% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 67,311 Дин. (RD$ 32,253) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)