Cost of living comparison between Bandung, Indonesia and Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00865 RSD / IDR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 60% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 129,921 Дин. (Rp 15,017,010) in Bandung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)