Cost of living in Bandirma, Turkey compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.725 RSD / TRY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is 23% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 92,615 Дин. (3,014TL) in Bandirma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Greater Sudbury costs C$23,940 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)