Cost of living in Bandirma, Turkey compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.184 RSD / TRY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is 6% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 76,514 Дин. (2,715TL) in Bandirma.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)