Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 78.404 RSD / BND
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 133% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 163,166 Дин. (B$2,081) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)