Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 143 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.294 RSD / BND
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 71% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 122,894 Дин. (B$1,700) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 10,630 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quito costs $39,590 (about 1 hour ago)