Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 73.049 RSD / BND
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 66% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 129,146 Дин. (B$1,768) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 3 hours ago)