Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 165 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 76.097 RSD / BND
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 82% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 129,557 Дин. (B$1,703) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $17 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)