Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00734 RSD / IDR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 9% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 67,586 Дин. (Rp 9,214,056) in Bandar Lampung.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$550 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Parma costs €300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs 547,666 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,694 (about 1 hour ago)