Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 475 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.710 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 59% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 114,393 Дин. (R$ 3,725) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)