Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 176 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.341 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 99,043 Дин. (R$ 3,622) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)