Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 235 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.150 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 110,963 Дин. (R$ 3,942) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (2 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)