Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.573 RSD / TRY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 10% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 70,452 Дин. (2,231TL) in Balıkesir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (40 minutes ago)