Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00673 RSD / IDR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 21% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 95,608 Дин. (Rp 14,206,942) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tomsk costs руб 1,430,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)