Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00697 RSD / IDR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 23% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 85,143 Дин. (Rp 12,213,442) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$20,410 (about 1 hour ago)