Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.630 RSD / RON
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 33% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 80,071 Дин. (3,007 lei) in Baia Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 60,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (43 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)