Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.355 RSD / RON
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is about the same as in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 72,902 Дин. (2,875 lei) in Baia Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (3 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)