Cost of living in Babylon, New York, United States compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 224%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 96.740 RSD / USD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babylon, New York (United States) is 256% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 280,916 Дин. ($2,904) in Babylon, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 4 hours ago)