Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.722 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 109% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 148,522 Дин. (€1,220) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (43 minutes ago)