Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 93 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.451 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 52% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 115,857 Дин. (€978) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 42 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €24,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)