Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.409 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 15% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 82,574 Дин. (₨58,615) in Aurangabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Thanjavur costs ₨100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 27,200 ден (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £15 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)