Cost of living in Athens, Greece vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,650 prices entered by 248 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 118.535 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 78% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 139,029 Дин. (€1,173) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)