Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.785 RSD / EGP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 10% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 60,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 54,037 Дин. (E£ 9,341) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.31 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (26 minutes ago)