Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 108 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.072 RSD / EGP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 29% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 58,043 Дин. (E£ 9,560) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 2 hours ago)