Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.744 RSD / EGP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 37% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 50,698 Дин. (E£ 8,826) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)