Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.821 RSD / EGP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 36% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 49,220 Дин. (E£ 8,455) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $175 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)