Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 358 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29711 RSD / KZT
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 78,647 Дин. (264,709 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)