Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 197%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.956 RSD / ERN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 154% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 205,572 Дин. (Nakfa29,554) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)