Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 178 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.124 RSD / ILS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 109% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 167,516 Дин. (5,956 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (40 minutes ago)