Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.349 RSD / TMT
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 83% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 137,249 Дин. (4,116 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)