Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 29.726 RSD / TMT
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 33% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 101,160 Дин. (3,403 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $480 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (32 minutes ago)