Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.518 RSD / TMT
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 33% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 109,446 Дин. (3,708 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 4.90 zł (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 678 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle costs AU$27,167 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (about 2 hours ago)