Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.479 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 29% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 54,551 Дин. (₨36,882) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (44 minutes ago)