Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.008 RSD / JPY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 97,568 Дин. (¥96,749) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)