Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.038 RSD / JPY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 32% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 98,783 Дин. (¥95,161) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)