Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08081 RSD / IQD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 73% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 119,153 Дин. (1,474,522 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (22 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (43 minutes ago)