Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08647 RSD / IQD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 98% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 154,649 Дин. (1,788,447 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)