Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.418 RSD / SAR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 8% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 83,158 Дин. (﷼ 3,033) in Arar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)