Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 140.625 RSD / JOD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 75% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 143,321 Дин. (Dinar 1,019) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tallinn costs €3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (29 minutes ago)