Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 146.885 RSD / JOD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 74% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 140,857 Дин. (Dinar 959) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $1.06 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nicosia costs €0.08 (about 2 hours ago)