Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 143.772 RSD / JOD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 78% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 142,230 Дин. (Dinar 989) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (about 2 hours ago)