Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 134.093 RSD / JOD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 64% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 128,033 Дин. (Dinar 955) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)