Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08959 RSD / KRW
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 172% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 196,088 Дин. (₩2,188,752) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)