Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 111 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10140 RSD / KRW
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 232% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 259,474 Дин. (₩2,558,834) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ho Chi Minh City costs 16,000,000 ₫ (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $22,215 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 75,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)