Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09212 RSD / KRW
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 181% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 221,862 Дин. (₩2,408,285) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $85 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 20,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Karachi costs ₨92 (44 minutes ago)