Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.094 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 10% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 73,073 Дин. (元4,841) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)