Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.187 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 10% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 61,816 Дин. (元4,070) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $23 (about 1 hour ago)