Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15754 RSD / CLP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 74% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 137,715 Дин. (CH$874,162) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bridgetown costs 6.00 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $11,610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)