Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.332 RSD / PHP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 6% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 82,826 Дин. (Php35,523) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (37 minutes ago)