Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.037 RSD / PHP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 74,458 Дин. (Php36,552) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Colombo costs 430,000 ₨ (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (30 minutes ago)