Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 146 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.062 RSD / GTQ
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 46% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 116,712 Дин. (Q8,936) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)