Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 184 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.668 RSD / GTQ
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 53% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 120,767 Дин. (Q8,836) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)