Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03736 RSD / MGA
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 62% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 121,418 Дин. (3,250,238 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)