Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02876 RSD / MGA
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 9% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 85,215 Дин. (2,962,731 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daejeon costs ₩1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belfast costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)