Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03181 RSD / MGA
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 18% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 87,379 Дин. (2,746,953 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)