Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03100 RSD / MGA
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 16% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 84,357 Дин. (2,721,626 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)