Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 510 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.559 RSD / TRY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 10% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 90,039 Дин. (3,267TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨80 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)