Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 390 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.115 RSD / TRY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 55,709 Дин. (3,255TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brescia costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)