Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 456 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.870 RSD / TRY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 13% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 67,550 Дин. (3,780TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (40 minutes ago)