Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 390 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.725 RSD / TRY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 36% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 106,391 Дин. (3,463TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (30 minutes ago)