Cost of living in Anshan, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.670 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is 5% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 72,132 Дин. (元4,917) in Anshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lulea costs 5,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)