Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10221 RSD / KRW
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is 4% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 81,446 Дин. (₩796,838) in Ansan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (41 minutes ago)