Cost of living comparison between Andong, South Korea and Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09778 RSD / KRW
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 14% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 85,492 Дин. (₩874,346) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $53 (38 minutes ago)