Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08963 RSD / KRW
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 82,257 Дин. (₩917,705) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$100 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oporto costs €419 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,169 (about 1 hour ago)