Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00357 RSD / IRR *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 7% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 72,274 Дин. (﷼ 20,245,575) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (20 minutes ago)