Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00239 RSD / IRR *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 21% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 76,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 59,676 Дин. (﷼ 25,013,483) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €20 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rennes costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)