Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00353 RSD / IRR *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 8% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 69,022 Дин. (﷼ 19,574,582) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (39 minutes ago)