Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,180 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 161.338 RSD / JOD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 138% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 185,701 Дин. (Dinar 1,151) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)