Cost of living in Alto Barinas, Venezuela compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Alto Barinas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Alto Barinas.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00144 RSD / VEF *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alto Barinas (Venezuela) is 73% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 18,604 Дин. (Bs 12,877,975) in Alto Barinas.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)