Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 375 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27501 RSD / KZT
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 14% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 60,292 Дин. (219,235 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 73,775 Leone (about 1 hour ago)