Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 444 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30461 RSD / KZT
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 5% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 77,814 Дин. (255,454 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)