Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 174 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 117.983 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 55% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 123,628 Дин. (€1,048) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$595 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €371 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (about 1 hour ago)