Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 339 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 123.487 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 105% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 160,269 Дин. (€1,298) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (40 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)