Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 151 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.697 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 55% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 126,909 Дин. (€1,069) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 55 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamadan costs ﷼ 200,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)