Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 286 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 117.849 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 54% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 109,589 Дин. (€930) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Geneva costs CHF 188 (about 1 hour ago)