Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 719 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.925 RSD / DZD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 26% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 88,414 Дин. (95,631 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)