Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 310 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.056 RSD / DZD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 57% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 122,924 Дин. (116,426 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 4,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Quebec City costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)