Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 560 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.870 RSD / DZD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 20% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 89,724 Дин. (103,155 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (37 minutes ago)