Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 752 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.840 RSD / DZD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 19% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 80,900 Дин. (96,285 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)