Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 439 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.003 RSD / DZD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 60% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 112,290 Дин. (111,978 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (44 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)