Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18594 RSD / SYP *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 45% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 76,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 41,592 Дин. (223,684 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)