Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 27.682 RSD / SAR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 7% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 87,687 Дин. (﷼ 3,168) in Al Qurayyat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Bernardino, California costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burlington, Vermont costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lisbon costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)