Cost of living in Al Mukalla, Yemen compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41322 RSD / YER *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mukalla (Yemen) is 31% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 95,839 Дин. (231,930 ﷼) in Al Mukalla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €45 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $240 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riverside, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)