Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.144 RSD / SAR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 130% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 183,812 Дин. (﷼ 6,772) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)