Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 27.664 RSD / SAR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 137% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 187,475 Дин. (﷼ 6,777) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hubli costs ₨700 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $698 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Sacramento, California costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (about 3 hours ago)