Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.410 RSD / SAR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 113% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 153,294 Дин. (﷼ 6,033) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windsor costs C$11 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 49 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (38 minutes ago)