Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 106 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.438 RSD / EGP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 18% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 63,756 Дин. (E£ 8,571) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeonju costs ₩7,000 (33 minutes ago)