Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.773 RSD / EGP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 24% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 55,628 Дин. (E£ 9,636) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 15元 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villach costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)