Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.659 RSD / EGP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 25% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 51,284 Дин. (E£ 9,063) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,376 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)