Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 106 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.023 RSD / EGP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 26% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 61,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 44,993 Дин. (E£ 7,470) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (39 minutes ago)