Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 106 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.068 RSD / EGP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 26% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 57,931 Дин. (E£ 9,548) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (39 minutes ago)