Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 106 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.351 RSD / EGP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 25% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 61,028 Дин. (E£ 9,610) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (38 minutes ago)