Cost of living in Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.720 RSD / EGP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt) is 24% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 61,369 Дин. (E£ 10,729) in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 59 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bucharest costs 5.23 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £2,043 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)