Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.928 RSD / LYD *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 18% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 91,873 Дин. (1,149 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €300 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)