Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.172 RSD / SDG
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 7% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 83,500 Дин. (4,863 Pound) in Al-Fashir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)